Gleeble Touch Control
The Next Generation of Gleeble Systems Control
The Gleeble Touch Control (GTC) console is a significant system upgrade to the Gleeble 3000 Series. The new GTC console is now shipping with new Gleeble systems and is available as an upgrade to most existing Gleeble 3500 and 3800 systems.
With its newly designed user interface and updated software/hardware, the GTC includes a range of enhancements, including improved usability and performance.
- Clear and simple configuration screen helps users examine installed accessories, review status and configure settings
- Reduce configuration errors – the GTC provides feedback to the user on expected configurations and allows for a quick visual confirmation of settings
- Clear device descriptions make configuring the system easier and reduces errors
- Calibration reminders – The system tracks and notifies users of upcoming calibration requirements
- New technology, including hardware and software increases data processing speeds and improves control
- Backward compatible with most 3000 Series systems - supports current transducers and all accessories • Wireless access to the Gleeble LAN reduces clutter and wires
- QuikSim2 and Origin Data Analysis software continue to be utilized in the GTC upgrade, making the transition to the new system much easier
- The upgrade replaces the obsolete master circuit board (Toro Board) with a more powerful and expandable solution
- 8 digital Input-Output (I/O) channels per module, 4 analog input channels
- Additional modules available for future expansion
- New embedded computer system
- Replaces large industrial rack mounted PC,1.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i7 dual-core CPU
- Boots from CFast flash memory
GTC Upgrade Process
- Installation of the GTC Upgrade can be done quickly to minimize downtime. Installations are projected to take 2 days with an additional 1-2 days for training
- System calibration is required at the time of installation. The additional calibration time is dependent on installed equipment and options
For more information on usability improvements and upgrade compatibility, contact the DSI service team at Parts@Gleeble.com.