They make your visit simpler by:
- Remembering settings, so you don't have to re-enter them at every page you visit (such as placing items in an ecommerce shopping basket)
- Remembering information you've given (such as a zip code) so you don't need to keep re-entering it
- Measuring how you use the website so web developers can improve it to meet your needs
If you prevent cookie usage on this website then please note that some parts may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
If you do not want any information collected, then you should choose not to use the Gleeble web site.
- Measuring Website Usage (Google Analytics) - We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it is meeting users’ needs and to understand how we can improve. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on.
- Website Visitor tracking cookies - DSI may utilize tracking cookies to identify organizations or industries that may be visiting the Gleeble website. Corporate information is collected, however no personal information is collected or maintained by DSI.
- CRM Cookies - DSI utilizes the Salesforce / Pardot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to better service our customers and potential customers.
- Web Security and maintenance - The Gleeble website is managed by an independent web developer called "its" (intelligent technology solutions, inc. https://www.itsyourit.com/). its utilizes cookies to track website performance and security.