Case Studies / Application Profiles
Dynamic Systems has been supporting cutting edge research and production enhancements for over half a century. Over the years, there have been notable discoveries and improvements for organizations of all sizes.
Below is a small sample of success stories from Dynamic System's long history. Click a link below to view each profile or news story:
- Accelerated Development of New Steel Alloys using the Gleeble and Laser Ultrasonics (LUMet) at Baosteel
- Gleeble to the Rescue - Wits School of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering can now test new metals cost-effectively in the lab
- Steel Times Article: Near Net Shape Casting Explained - see how Warwick University is using Gleeble technology to drive their research.
- Gleeble Supports Additive Manufacturing Research at Iowa State and Ames Laboratory
- 10,000° in a second... The Gleeble at Luleå University of Technology will drive experimental research in materials testing and process simulation
If you or your organization has an interesting example of how a Gleeble contributed to an advance in materials science, please let us know so that we can feature your story. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.