Dynamic Systems Inc. has been pioneering Thermal-Mechanical Physical Simulation for 60 years. Join our team and be a part of a rapidly growing, exciting high-tech manufacturing firm.
Located in scenic Poestenkill, NY (just outside of Troy, NY), employment at DSI offers:
> Potential for world-wide travel
> Competitive pay
> Opportunity to work with cutting edge research and technology
DSI is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following role:
Systems Service Engineers install, service, repair and conduct training on Gleeble research equipment both at our manufacturing facility and at customer locations around the world.
DSI System Service Engineers interact with leading scientists and engineers at some of the most prestigious materials research laboratories in the world. Employment at DSI offers competitive pay and the opportunity to work with cutting edge research and technology.
This position involves extensive global travel.
- Qualify systems and products according to performance standards.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair systems and products at customer sites and at our production facility
- Participate in research and development of products, systems, and testing methods
- Calibrate systems and products
- Service systems and products at customer sites and at our production facility in order to maintain performance standards
- A 4 year technical degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Materials or other relevant field
- Excellent computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- The ability to read and understand schematics, logic diagrams and wiring drawings
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- The ability to interact well with customers on a professional basis
- The ability to work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 50% both within the U.S. and internationally
- Instrumentation and measurement devices
- Servo hydraulics control systems
- Materials testing equipment troubleshooting and service
- Wiring and electrical diagnostics
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available for successful candidates.
If this position describes your talents and experience, and you know that you can help drive the success of our growing company, then we want to hear from you!
Interested applicants should e-mail a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
DSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters please.
Resumes and cover letters can also be sent in hard copy to the address below:
DSI Human Resources Department
323 NY 355
Poestenkill NY 12140 USA