Dynamic Systems Inc. has been pioneering Thermal-Mechanical Physical Simulation for 60 years. Join our team and be a part of a rapidly growing, exciting high-tech manufacturing firm.
Located in scenic Poestenkill, NY (just outside of Troy, NY), employment at DSI offers:
> Potential for world-wide travel
> Competitive pay
> Opportunity to work with cutting edge research and technology
DSI is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following roles:
We are looking for a CNC Machinist to join our team at Dynamic Systems. This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a science-oriented and creative manufacturing environment. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and significant career development opportunities.
- Responsible for reading and following engineering drawings and work order instructions for all machining work.
- Responsible for the programming, setup, and operation of each CNC machine tool.
- Responsible for manual machining tasks and various post machining operations (polishing, grinding, sanding).
- Work with the Engineering department to improve designs and manufacturability of all parts.
- 3 - 10 years’ hands on experience
- Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) or Advanced Manufacturing Technology (Machinist Program) preferred
- Experience with Siemens and FANUC Controller preferred
- Full-time – Monday - Friday - 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM with overtime as needed
- Company sponsored benefits that include medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D insurance and flexible spending account (FSA)
- Company 401(k) Plan with 4% employer match
- Paid vacation and holidays
If this position describes your talents and experience, and you know that you can help drive the success of our growing company, then we want to hear from you! Please click the link to apply: https://careers-vpgsensors.icims.com/jobs/.
Systems Service Engineer
DSI currently has openings for Systems Service Engineers to install, service, repair and conduct training on our research equipment both at our manufacturing facility and at customer locations around the world.
DSI System Service Engineers interact with leading scientists and engineers at some of the most prestigious materials research laboratories in the world.
Employment at DSI offers competitive pay and the opportunity to work with cutting edge research and technology.
This position involves extensive global travel.
- Qualify systems and products according to performance standards.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair systems and products at customer sites and at our production facility
- Participate in research and development of products, systems, and testing methods
- Calibrate systems and products
- Service systems and products at customer sites and at our production facility in order to maintain performance standards
- A 4 year technical degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Materials or other relevant field
- Excellent computer skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- The ability to read and understand schematics, logic diagrams and wiring drawings
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- The ability to interact well with customers on a professional basis
- The ability to work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines
- Ability to travel up to 50% both within the U.S. and internationally
- Instrumentation and measurement device
- Servo hydraulics control systems
- Materials testing equipment troubleshooting and service
- Wiring and electrical diagnostics
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available for successful candidates. If this position describes your talents and experience, and you know that you can help drive the success of our growing company, then we want to hear from you!
If this position describes your talents and experience, and you know that you can help drive the success of our growing company, then we want to hear from you! Please email our team at employment@Gleeble.com
DSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No Phone Calls or Third-Party Recruiters please.